Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Insurance for Drivers in Columbus, Delaware, Powell, Lewis Center, Dublin, Worthington, Westerville, Sunbury, Galena, Ashley, Ostrander and Beyond
No matter where you go or how carefully you drive, the possibility of an accident is always in the back of your mind while on the road. But fear of an expensive accident shouldn’t stop you from living life to its fullest.
At Trimble Insurance Agency, we help you drive prepared by offering high-quality service and affordable car insurance. We will make sure your policy is tailored to fit your needs without breaking the bank.
Auto Insurance Coverages We Offer
When choosing an auto insurance policy, you generally want the highest rate of coverage. Without it, you could have gaps in your insurance that leave you with unexpected costs after an accident. A full coverage car insurance policy through Trimble Insurance Agency may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by fire, wind, hail, lightning, smoke, falling objects, explosions, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving a collision.
- Collision Coverage: This provides compensation for damages to your vehicle caused by a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: This covers bodily injury and property damage you may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage: This coverage provides compensation for you and your passengers’ medical bills after an accident, no matter who was at fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This insurance covers expenses related to an accident involving a driver who was not carrying insurance at the time of the accident.
- Roadside Assistance: This can help with expenses related to trip interruptions, such as running out of gas, a blown tire or towing.
What Auto Insurance is Required by Law?
Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In Ohio, all drivers must carry at least:
- $25,000 in bodily injury liability per person
- $50,000 in bodily injury liability per two or more people
- $25,000 in property damage liability
It is illegal to drive without proof of insurance in Ohio.
Insure with Trimble Insurance Agency
Our dedicated insurance professionals are ready to help you find the policy your vehicle deserves. Call Trimble Insurance Agency today at (740) 369-6711 or fill out an online quote form now.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
When you purchase an auto insurance policy, you pay monthly premiums in exchange for coverage. While you have coverage, you can file a claim and receive compensation in the event of an accident.
Aside from being legally required, auto insurance is important to protect you and your passengers while on the road. It can help with medical bills and liability expenses after an accident, so you can recover quickly without going into debt.
Everyone’s auto insurance needs are slightly different. The amount you need may be different than someone else, so speak with a Trimble Insurance agent about finding the right policy for your vehicle!
Auto insurance rates are determined through several factors, including your age, gender, location, claims history, credit score and driving history.